From the 6th of August, according to the D.L of the 23rd of July it is compulsory to present the Green pass (EU covid-19 certificate, required for people from 12 years old on) to access the park.
N.B. For an interim period: documents stating vaccination, covid-19 clean bill of health or a negative rapid antigen test or a molecular one (tests must be taken in the last 48h and must be certified), will have the same validity of a green pass (EU covid-19 certificate).
Green pass is issued to:
- who has been given the first dosis of the vaccine from more than 15 days;
- who has completed the vaccination process;
- who is in possession of a covid-19 clean bill of health;
- who has been tested with a certified rapid antigen test or a molecular one, obtaining a negative result, in the last 48h.
Kids less than 12 years old or people exempted with a medical certification do not need to present the Green pass.
Acqua Village WaterParks opens to make you live peaceful days of pure fun in total safety! Enter into the world of water park fun and just think about having fun respecting simple rules, we’ll take care of the rest!
Discover the complete information on safety and hygiene rules.
Here are some important security measures you need to know to plan your visit to:
DISTANCE AND INDIVIDUAL PROTECTION
Remember that it is compulsory to wear a mask when you are not able respect the interpersonal distance of at least one meter.
HYGIENE AND SANITIZATION
The whole aquatic park environments are sanitized frequently. Dispensers with hand sanitizing gels are also available throughout the facility.
- During the visit of the water parks, the guest declares under his own responsibility:
- not to be subject to the quarantine obligation;
- not to be currently positive for COVID-19;
- not to have a fever (over 37.5 °) or other flu symptoms;
- accept the regulations drawn up by Acqua Village to protect the health of guests.